Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I DIDN'T DO IT MOM!

One thing I have tried to do this year is work on my sense of humor and have a little patience! Instead of jumping to my anger mode, I have tried to laugh to myself and grab the camera! Here are some examples of times when I thought I would lose it, but instead, made a memory by taking a picture! KIDS!

Check out the purple nail polish! Ella thought she would paint a little more than her fingernails and toenails! I found her sitting in the sink (notice the water in the sink) trying to scrub it off before I would notice what she was doing. Let's just say, she had a purple leg for a day or two before it would all come off!
Ashton somehow got into Ella's dinner and made a mash potato mess! He got it all over himself, the carpet and of course, the couch! I guess it is his way of finger painting!
Don't you love this face. He knows he is in trouble! Ashton loves to open the pantry and pull out all the food. We finally had to give in and get locks on the pantry door, but he still tries to open it! I guess he will try anything for food!

No comments: