Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ALL ABOUT ELLA

I am such a busy body. I love to play, jump, sing, dance and play with my cute brother Ashton. I am really good at riding my bike now and can't wait for the nice weather so I can play outside. My mom says I am so smart. I know all my letters and most of their sounds, I can spell many words, I know my numbers 1-20 and am learning to write. I can even hold my pencil and crayons the correct way! I am excited to go to school in August and get a "princess backpack." I love to play with my cousin James and even Allison who live across the street. I will be so sad to have them move in the next month, but know we will always be best friends! I also love everything that is girly or has to do with princesses. I know all the Disney princesses and love to play dress-ups and pretend. Cinderella is my favorite but really I like them all. I love my nursery class and am learning so much. I say my own prayers at night and at the dinner table and know a lot of the Bible and Book of Mormon stories. Mostly, I like to play with my dad and even take naps with him. He is my buddy!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute pics! I love to read everyone's blogs. I have become quite addicted!