Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ALL ABOUT ASHTON

I am getting so BIG! Actually, I have never really been small! Last time I was weighed I was about 22 lbs. I wear size 12 mo clothing although I am only 6 mo! I can roll over front and back and "swim" on my tummy to get from place to place. My mom doesn't know how I manage to get around the room so quickly and not even know how to crawl yet! I love to eat, I always have! I make a mess but I sure enjoy "food" even if my mom says it smells funny! I like bottles too. I love to play with my toys too, and put everything I find in my mouth. I love to sit up and sometimes my mom puts me in the laundry basket with some toys so I don't keep dropping them and get frustrated. I still love my baths and always have. I am looking forward to going swimming this summer and splash all over the place! I love my big sister, Ella, although I am almost as "big" as her! We even wear the same size diapers! She always makes me laugh and kisses me. I can't wait to keep growing and learning new things!

1 comment:

'chelle said...

Missy,
That is so cute how you wrote both your kids blogs in first person. They are both adorable. I miss the family reunions and Thanksgiving's at grandparents house when we could all see each other and catch up on the last year.
Hope all is well.
Michelle